|Home||» Products||» The Imaging Source||» GigE Cameras|
GIGE COLOR INDUSTRIAL CAMERAS
The Imaging Source GigE color industrial cameras are ideally suited to applications, which require high capture rates, excellent picture quality and great performance. They ship with extremely sensitive, low noise sensors from Sony and Aptina, which offer exceptional color reproduction. Integration into new or existing applications is straightforward, as the industrial cameras come in a compact, robust and robust housing. Additionally, the built-in Gigabit Ethernet interface allows for a cable length of up to 100 m.
- Windows Software: The Imaging Source authors and supports device drivers for LabView, HALCON, DirectX, Twain and WDM, the SDK IC Imaging Control and software tools for Microsoft Windows.
- Linux Software: The Imaging Source authors and supports open source drivers and end-user software for Linux, the source code of which is released under Apache 2.0 license.
- GigE interface with PoE.
- Auto iris control (optional).
- Resolution: VGA to 5 MP.
- Frame rate: Up to 120 fps.
- Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 57 mm.
(ideal for embedded systems).
- Wide range of color CMOS and CCD sensors.
- Compatible to C and CS mount lenses.